BodyMatters are looking for a Peer Consultant to join our team. This role involves complimenting the work of our therapists and dietitian by providing discrete peer support on an as required basis to our clients and other people in the community impacted by eating disorders. This opportunity is contract based and frequency of work will be determined by the interests of our clients.
- Lived experience of an eating disorder
- Recovery for two years or more
- Understanding of the Health at Every Size paradigm
- Certificate IV in Mental Health Peer Work or equivalent
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Please note: this is a virtual role and applicants do not need to be based in Sydney
- Expressions of interest closed 31 July 2020